H1B Location Change

Hi,

Recently  my petition got approved for Quincy MA (zip code 02171) and I moved here. but on first day of my joining my company is telling me to work from another location that is Boston downtown (zip code 02210). And the distance between both locations is 6 miles only. Everything like job duties, client, company all are same but only location is got changed. My question are..
 1) Is it legal to work from another location as my LCA will be of Quincy location?

2)  Is a new amendment needs to be filed for change of location? 

3) Is Quincy is a part of Boston MSA ? As I read online that in case of change of location in same MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area) no new amendmend needs to be filed.

Please help me in this situation I m really worried.

I m not sure but i think both are under different county. But what I found on Google is that...

Quincy (/ˈkwɪnzi/ KWIN-zee) is a U.S. city in Norfolk County, Massachusetts. It is the largest city in the county and a part of Metropolitan Boston as one of Boston's immediate southern suburbs. 

What is the county of Boston MA?
Boston/Counties
Suffolk County is a county in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, in the United States. As of 2018, the population was 807,252 making it the fourth-most populous county in Massachusetts. The traditional county seat is Boston, the state capital and the largest city in Massachusetts.