All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IndJ1Waiver

J1 waiver final approval processing time 2019

Hi 

DOS sent a favorable recommendation on 4th December. Waiver basis is 'No objection'. I haven't received the DOS recommendation letter or USCIS receipt in my mail. I would be glad if you please share your recent experience with the timeline to receive the final notice from USCIS. 

Thank you

Hi, 

I just started working on getting NORI from 3 agencies in India.  I finished the first step and after uploading my affidavit, biodata and other relevant documents on MHRD webpage of NORI, I realize that they wanted everything to be categorically said either "yes" or "no" in the affidavit form. However, the affidavit form of Washington DC consular services does not have a questionnaire type format wherein one can say yes or no. So I just filled wherever it was appropriate and submitted it. I am wondering whether MHRD would consider my affidavit as incomplete and it will delay the entire process ? I saw in comments from 2013 that It is a potential issue but not sure if anyone experience it since the process is online. Please let me know.

Thank you,

Bhanu