H1-B Drop box followed by interview, VO said approved, but still administrative processing

Hi,

I need some advice. For my H-1B visa stamping, I went for drop-box option at Delhi location. 2.5 weeks later they returned the passport with a slip asking me to come to consulate for interview and fingerprinting. After the interview, visa officer said that my visa was approved and I'd get the passport in 7 business days. They kept my passport. It's been 2 weeks (9 business days, assuming thanksgiving was a holiday), and the status shows Administrative Processing. The last update date shows as the same as my interview date. Passport tracker status, during 1st week after interview, was "your passport has been picked up" (reflecting the first time they sent my passport with 221G), and changed to "there is no status update....." after a week.

Is there any way to contact someone to get an update? If they need more docs, will they email me or only send a letter? Letters sometime get lost in the mail, I have been monitoring my email. How long should I expect to wait, given I was told my visa was approved? I am a full time employee of a well known US based company.

PS - My husband and I both went for drop-box, he got his passport back with stamping within 2 weeks.