Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My son needs his citizenship

Recommended Posts


I'm dealing with a very difficult situation. My son was born in United Arab Emirates, but I'm an American citizen. His father is from United Arab Emirates and we haven't seen him in years. Basically he abandoned us. We have lived here in the USA since my son was two years old, he's now 11 years old. He's not here legally because they require him to have his original birth certificate and his passport (which his dad took many years ago. 

Since we can't get a hold of his dad, can he still get US citizenship because I'm an American citizen? I'm a single mother working hard to provide for my son and I. I need to get the ball rolling. BTW - his dad is married again and has children and him and I aren't divorced yet. 

Thank you

Share this post

Link to post

You should consider discussing the matter with the firm of Murthy or any of your choice. 

Presumably, there are records of you and your son entering the country all those years back?


Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now