speed ticket convicted

i was driving on 01/15/2018 and cops pulled me over and gave me a citation for driving at 100 mph in a 70 mph zone.

I appeared in the court along with my attorney on 01/26/2018 in IL state and in the court document it is mentioned that

ORDER OF SUPERVISION

Defendant Mr. XXX, having appeared in court, in person and by attorney Mr.XXX, and there being a plea of guilty to the offense of 'Speeding'.

THE COURT HEREBY ORDERS judgement be deferred for a period of 12 months on the following conditions.

1) Defendant shall not violate any criminal statute or ordinance of any jurisdiction.

2) Defendant shall pay of $ (xx.xx amount) 

3) At the conclusion of the defendant's period of supervision on 1/25/2019, Defendant need not appear in person in this court for hearing to determine whether defendant has successfully complied with all of the conditions of supervision. 

I have paid fine on 01/26/2018. My DL was not suspended and no points to DL. There was no record on DL also.

I was not arrested, no finger prints taken and after above incident I did not had any violations or any tickets. I have not gone back to court in Jan 2019 as it was mentioned i was not required to be present in the court as per above points mentioned in the document. 

I did not mention this incident in DS-160 as my attorney said you are not arrested or you are not convicted,

I went to India for stamping during March 2019 and got stamped successfully and no questions asked to me in POE and I came back to US in April 2019. And currently I am in US.

Currently I have police citation document, court receipts for paying fines and the above 'order of supervision' document.

1) Should I mention this 'speeding' incident in my i-140 ? (Yes/No)

2) If Yes then should I go back to go court and get any documents after my supervision is completed (final deposition etc).

Kindly let me know