How to obtain Arrest records for Expunged DUI to submit to Consulate

NJ2020

I have a single DUI with expunged record.

Any idea how to get the arrest records?

I am in India and VO asked me to submit the arrest records after 221g form.

When reaching out to the Sheriif, he declined the request to provide the arrest record.

Any comments/ recommendations by people who have been in the same boat are highly appreciated.

The timeline is as below:

Oct 21 :Finger printing

Oct 29th: Interview in Mumbai Consulate, was given 221g(due to previous DUI in 2013) and asked to email arrest record and go for medical panel.

Nov 1: Got appointment at Rele's and completed the medical test

Nov 21st: Submitted my passport via dropbox with 221g, order of dismissal letter and the letter I received from my lawyer regarding the arrest record. The sheriff declined the request for arrest record and issued us the letter that the lawyer asked us to submit to the embassy. Since the case is expunged, submitted the order of dismissal too.

Dec 5th: Saw a change on CEAC that says case last updated on Dec 3rd, only change since past two weeks.

You could get it from FBI namecheck using your fingerprints. FBI made it very easier and now a days you can get your arrest record back from FBI in about 4-6 weeks max or even earlier. But DHS has access to electronic FBI records in seconds so they should not even be asking you these in the first place.