No Request for Biometrics from USCIS

20 hours ago, rajperic said:

Hi, 

its been more than 4 months but USCIS has not requested for any biometrics for my dependents. I have got my H1 approved but there is no request for biometrics for my dependents. Normally, they send out biometrics within a month. Did any one face the same situation?

Thanks in anticipation

You waited too long for this. Call USCIS immediately.

On 12/4/2019 at 11:05 AM, shekar11# said:

Hi, 

its been more than 4 months but USCIS has not requested for any biometrics for my dependents. I have got my H1 approved but there is no request for biometrics for my dependents. Normally, they send out biometrics within a month. Did any one face the same situation?

Thanks in anticipation

On 12/4/2019 at 11:05 AM, shekar11# said:

You waited too long for this. Call USCIS immediately.

I called USCIS in middle of November ...

This is the reply I got 

"The status of this service request is:

We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. You indicated that you have not received a notice for your biometrics appointment. We have requested that you be scheduled for a biometrics appointment. You will receive an appointment notice as soon as there is an available date and time at your local Application Support Center (ASC).  Due to backlogs at some sites it may take more than 60 days for this appointment to be scheduled. 

If you have received your notice but missed your appointment, please follow the instructions on the bottom of the letter to reschedule your appointment.
"

Is there anything else I should be doing? I am planning to give them a follow-up call soon just to see how far they got.

Thanks in anticipation

On 12/5/2019 at 3:02 PM, rajperic said:

I called USCIS in middle of November ...

This is the reply I got 

"The status of this service request is:

We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. You indicated that you have not received a notice for your biometrics appointment. We have requested that you be scheduled for a biometrics appointment. You will receive an appointment notice as soon as there is an available date and time at your local Application Support Center (ASC).  Due to backlogs at some sites it may take more than 60 days for this appointment to be scheduled. 

If you have received your notice but missed your appointment, please follow the instructions on the bottom of the letter to reschedule your appointment.
"

Is there anything else I should be doing? I am planning to give them a follow-up call soon just to see how far they got.

Thanks in anticipation

Call them again and see what they tell.