Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

H1 extension RFE denied

Recommended Posts


My H1 extension got denied last week and my I94 is expired- My I-140 is approved.

Below are my questions:

1) In how many days do I need to leave the country?- I know its asap but any particular days?

2) Can my current employer re-file my extension? IF Yes, can I wait till I get result ? considering I would be doing a premium processing  

3) Can I ask other employer to file my h1 extension and transfer? My client and vendor will remain the same? If yes, can i wait till result is out?

4) If I go with Q3- if I get RFE do i have to leave asap? This will be anyway consular processing so I will anyway leave the country

5) Can i file with multiple employers? 

Will appreciate some inputs on this.

Share this post

Link to post

1. Its a reasonable amount of time, which could be 2-3 weeks for a normal person.

2. Yes, but you can't wait. Even if its approved it will most likely be Consular processing. 

3. Yes, you can't wait.

4. Check answer 3

5. Yes.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now