All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
goodluck

urgent- Birth certificate rfe in gc interview

Hi,

I am a few questions regarding the documents needed to be provided in response to rfe.

1. Birth certificate has birthplace as the town and district but passport has the only district as birthplace is a very small town and passport office picked the nearest district, so that's in my I-485. The affidavit should say passport birthplace or the birth certificate birthplace.

2. My mother's name spells differently in my passport and her IDs, do I need to get her affidavit based on her ID spelling or spelling in my passport. Will that be considered as mismatch? Do I need to send IDs along with the original affidavit?

3. My 10th pass certificate has the town and district which changed to the new district and that's in my passport, will that be a problem? I don't know if I received any school relieving certificate. Shall I contact my school to provide a school relieving certificate? I left school more than 20yrs ago.

Any suggestions, please.

Thanks!

This is regarding my green card. My birth certificate was registered late. So, I  have to provide affidavits from my parents.

Edited by goodluck