My previous H1b Amendment rejected. Later one approved. Do i need to appear for visa interview again?

b4usat

My initial H1b got approved for 3 years till 2020. I applied Amendment for location and role change in 2017 and my visa stamped (while Amendment in progress) with rejected Amendment petition number and validity is same 3 years. After that i received RFE and in 2019 it rejected. I traveled back to India. Again filed for fresh Amendment and it got approved now. My question is do i need to appear for Visa stamping again ? Since my previous Amendment is rejected and visa was based on it,is the same visa valid now?
Or Am i eligible for Drop box option. For all other question except (I have no refusals for a visa in any class after my most recent visa issuance) this am good. Am not sure what is my answer to this question.

Edited by b4usat
correction
On 11/23/2019 at 2:16 PM, b4usat said:

My initial H1b got approved for 3 years till 2020. I applied Amendment for location and role change in 2017 and my visa stamped (while Amendment in progress) with rejected Amendment petition number and validity is same 3 years. After that i received RFE and in 2019 it rejected. I traveled back to India. Again filed for fresh Amendment and it got approved now. My question is do i need to appear for Visa stamping again ? Since my previous Amendment is rejected and visa was based on it,is the same visa valid now?
Or Am i eligible for Drop box option. For all other question except (I have no refusals for a visa in any class after my most recent visa issuance) this am good. Am not sure what is my answer to this question.

You don't need a new visa. You can use your existing unexpired visa for travel.