Approved H1B along with H4 EAD

I need consultation regarding current immigration and work authorisation situation.

1. My friend applied for H4-EAD few months back based on spouse I-140 Approval. Her H4-EAD application got approved couple of days back.

2. She also applied for H1B visa last year (April 2018) through one of the consultancies. After going through RFE process her H1 Visa got approved today (Nov 2019). 

At present she has not started working. Based on this situation what will happen to her H4-EAD? will it be still valid? Or she will have to work on H1-B and ask for H1 transfer if employer is changing? 

If we want to continue with H4-EAD and does not want to go for H-1B option then is there way to revoke H1B and keep H4-EAD status valid.

any advice will be appreciated. 
19 hours ago, deeptichatur said:
I need consultation regarding current immigration and work authorisation situation.

1. My friend applied for H4-EAD few months back based on spouse I-140 Approval. Her H4-EAD application got approved couple of days back.

2. She also applied for H1B visa last year (April 2018) through one of the consultancies. After going through RFE process her H1 Visa got approved today (Nov 2019). 

At present she has not started working. Based on this situation what will happen to her H4-EAD? will it be still valid? Or she will have to work on H1-B and ask for H1 transfer if employer is changing? 

If we want to continue with H4-EAD and does not want to go for H-1B option then is there way to revoke H1B and keep H4-EAD status valid.

any advice will be appreciated. 

Based on the scenario right now your friend is on H-1 status. She can go out of country and get stamped on H-4 and come back and use H-4 EAD. That is the quickest way.