International Travel While I-140 Petition Pending

lsrv89

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 8:50 PM, lsrv89 said:

Hi,

I am filing my I-140 application by end of November, I have a travel plan to get H1B stamping. Can anyone of you please let me know if I can travel while my I-140 application is under processing?

No issues your I-140 and H1B are two separate and individual entities, to travel you should have approved H1B. I-140 is for whole a lot different purpose.

thanks for getting back.

I was in CAP GAP while submitting RFE response during my first H1B i have moved to CPT Status from August 22nd - September 30th 2018. I got H1B approval on september 4th waited for 30th and got confirmation from DSO and submitted drop out form from masters program. can you please suggest to me if I need to include this college name in DS 160 and carry any documents other than I-20 for visa interview? 

1 hour ago, lsrv89 said:

thanks for getting back.

I was in CAP GAP while submitting RFE response during my first H1B i have moved to CPT Status from August 22nd - September 30th 2018. I got H1B approval on september 4th waited for 30th and got confirmation from DSO and submitted drop out form from masters program. can you please suggest to me if I need to include this college name in DS 160 and carry any documents other than I-20 for visa interview? 

Yes, you absolutely have to mention that.

I was enrolled at this college for 1 month not even attended an onsite class other than orientation and got I-20. The question in DS 160 form asks if i have attended any colleges, As per my understanding we need to list the colleges if we have completed a degree from there let me know if i have understood correctly?

On 11/27/2019 at 3:59 PM, lsrv89 said:

I was enrolled at this college for 1 month not even attended an onsite class other than orientation and got I-20. The question in DS 160 form asks if i have attended any colleges, As per my understanding we need to list the colleges if we have completed a degree from there let me know if i have understood correctly?

You attended the college. You have to list it. A degree is something you get after attending a college for multiple years in good standing.

They ask for a list of colleges you have attended, not for colleges you got a degree from.