H1B Second RFE 2019

kane Ala

Hello

My employed filed my H1B this year 2019 got picked up and received an RFE on Specialty occupation and CPT a month later. Again a month later after submitting the first RFE I received the second one asking Maintenance of Status and OPT. The second RFE has a Alien number along with receipt number ? so USCIS wants to decide whether they want to approve change of status in USA or want me to go out of country and get the visa ? Also, my employer wants to apply for premium processing along with second RFE. What are the possible chances. 

3 hours ago, kane Ala said:

Hello

My employed filed my H1B this year 2019 got picked up and received an RFE on Specialty occupation and CPT a month later. Again a month later after submitting the first RFE I received the second one asking Maintenance of Status and OPT. The second RFE has a Alien number along with receipt number ? so USCIS wants to decide whether they want to approve change of status in USA or want me to go out of country and get the visa ? Also, my employer wants to apply for premium processing along with second RFE. What are the possible chances of change of status ? Why there is a Alien number on the RFE ?

What are the possible chances.   - Please stop asking such absurd questions. Nobody can answer such questions and I do not know why people ask such questions.

Unfortunately your profile has red signs like Specialty occupation and CPT a month later , maintaining status.

I do not understand just stating the problem and without giving your background information how people will help you.

You got RFE since USCIS is unable to determine it either due to your profile complexity or application documentation.

Work with your employer/attorney..

Edited by gopalakrishnach
On 11/18/2019 at 10:44 PM, User099 said:

I understand your frustration brother...but they keep asking the same question LOL.

Most people in this world want magical answers to their problems. And I truly wish I could help them 😞

We should have a sticky topic for most frequently asked questions. Who is up for contribution? I am up.

Edited by xTDx
On 11/20/2019 at 6:37 PM, xTDx said:

Most people in this world want magical answers to their problems. And I truly wish I could help them 😞

We should have a sticky topic for most frequently asked questions. Who is up for contribution? I am up.

Doesn't matter, they will still want to get a personal question in and want it answered. I am in too.