H1b Visa Stamping

I was under supervision for a Dui with travel restriction, I made travel to india due to an family medical emergency who was in critical serious condition. Before travel i informed to my attorney and advise there will be no issue for the travel but later i have been informed that i need to file a motion my case as it was received information lately during my travel. But I am currently trying to do motionup  of my case to obtain letter for travel from india. What are the consequences i have to face? Documents to be submitted? Chances of my Visa stamping where my passport has been submitted? What are the chances of denial of Motion?

Edited by ChrisIndia
On 11/15/2019 at 9:09 AM, xTDx said:

Nobody here can calculate any chances for anything. That would be absurd to ask in the first place. My suggestion is to work with your criminal attorneys and immigration attorneys to review your case and any complications that may arise because of all this. 

Nicely said..

" Nobody here can calculate any chances for anything. That would be absurd to ask in the first place "