Urgent help: DS 160 Job Duties and Petition duties discrepancy

Kasinath

Hi Folks

Can you pls help me with this query: I have added more details in DS 160 job duties and technologies than my H 1B petition ones.

Eg: My H1 B petition the following was given, this petition was approved in 2018 March 

DESIGN, DEVELOP, CODE AND DEBUG USING THE C++, MFC, VC++, AND PEGA TO SATISFY BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS

And In DS 160  Job Duties, I have added below lines as after 2018 as part of modernization I have been working on Java, Spring boot and python too,

DESIGN, DEVELOP, CODE AND DEBUG USING THE C++, MFC, VC++, JAVA, SPRING BOOT, PYTHON AND PEGA TO SATISFY BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS

Also in my older DS-160,  In the Previous employment section, I combined both my onsite and offshore as one but in my recent DS 160 I have separated my onsite and offshore as two.

with the current firm, I have been more than 6 years.

Will any of this cause an issue in the Visa interview, should I refill the DS -160 again? Or Should I cancel the Appointment and refill everything again?

Please Help I have my Visa interview in a couple of days.

14 hours ago, Kasinath said:

Hi Folks

Can you pls help me with this query: I have added more details in DS 160 job duties and technologies than my H 1B petition ones.

Eg: My H1 B petition the following was given, this petition was approved in 2018 March 

DESIGN, DEVELOP, CODE AND DEBUG USING THE C++, MFC, VC++, AND PEGA TO SATISFY BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS

And In DS 160  Job Duties, I have added below lines as after 2018 as part of modernization I have been working on Java, Spring boot and python too,

DESIGN, DEVELOP, CODE AND DEBUG USING THE C++, MFC, VC++, JAVA, SPRING BOOT, PYTHON AND PEGA TO SATISFY BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS

Also in my older DS-160,  In the Previous employment section, I combined both my onsite and offshore as one but in my recent DS 160 I have separated my onsite and offshore as two.

with the current firm, I have been more than 6 years.

Will any of this cause an issue in the Visa interview, should I refill the DS -160 again? Or Should I cancel the Appointment and refill everything again?

Please Help I have my Visa interview in a couple of days.

No need of another DS-160. This section is just for informational purposes.