Multiple H1B Transfers

Ved1226

Currently iam working for employer A and my H1b is expiring on Dec 31st. Applied extension  and RFE was issued to provide client letter and relation between prime vendor and client, and we didnt recieve any documents needed for RFE from either client and prime vendor .And the client and prime vendor relation ship is also ending this year on Dec 31st, My client manager asked me to come up with alternatives to continue at the same client as an other option i worked with one of the other prime vendor and applied for visa transfer through that prime vendor and my employer A doesn't know it. With all these going on i was also looking projects outside 
 I got an offer in another client for the same employer A and started Visa extension process. 
Same day i got another offer with employer B and they started processing transfer.

All these are happening same time 

--> Prime Vendor is applying transfer for my existing client
--> Current Employer A is applying extension with client A
-->Employer B is applying transfer with Client B

My question is 

1. Can we apply 2 transfers while my extension with same employer is in process with different client?
2. If the extension is denied, will other two transfers will be denied?
3. Since i don't know if my extension or transfers will approve i accepted all 3 and which ever approval comes first i was thinking to continue with them? Is this ok? 

Thanks. Right now iam not sure which petition will get approved, so iam kind of accepting both offers and signing the agreements(which don't have time period), and based on approvals I will decide which one to join. Since I don't have much time I will go for the one which gets first. Ima not sure if dealing this way is ok but I don't have much options.