VO retain the passport but issued 221g yellow slip

I am in Ottawa. I got 221g blue form but they returned the passport. IV was good and I never thought I will get AP. VO said it will take 2-4 weeks. It has been over 2 weeks now (IV was on Oct30th). No updates whatsoever on my case. I tried to email the consulate however I got an automated email saying similar cases take 60-90days. I am hoping this gets processed soon. This was my 5th stamping and first time ever I am having issue.

Edited by OHBOYY
typo
On 11/15/2019 at 5:35 PM, OHBOYY said:

I am in Ottawa. I got 221g blue form but they returned the passport. IV was good and I never thought I will get AP. VO said it will take 2-4 weeks. It has been over 2 weeks now (IV was on Oct30th). No updates whatsoever on my case. I tried to email the consulate however I got an automated email saying similar cases take 60-90days. I am hoping this gets processed soon. This was my 5th stamping and first time ever I am having issue.

I am sorry to hear. I also had 221G in 2016 in Vancouver Canada with family and did few research and can suggest few things since I was at your position once. Please let me know your background and how interview went. You can find my details in my profile.

• 1 month later...