All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gorle25

Got RFE for Change of status from H4 to H1B

Hi,.I have received RFE for COS from H4 to H1B

1.speciality occupation

2.Employer to employee relationship

Can you help me with below concerns?

1. I might need to go INDIA due to might uncertainty in my husband project lay off situation.

In that case, if I go back to India then my COS application will abandon.then I will have option to H1B visa stamping.

But my question is,  will visa interviewer will questions me for same RFE reasons?

Will they do problem in visa stamping for same RFE?

You could only get an H1 stamp if the RFE is answered and the H1 petition approved.

Find a better employer, not some shady consulting company.

As far I understand in your post you are asking whether visa interviewer will ask you same questions about RFE then yes they will ask you and those are basic questions.

Yes...

14 hours ago, Gorle25 said:

1.speciality occupation

1. I might need to go INDIA due to might uncertainty in my husband project lay off situation.

In that case, if I go back to India then my COS application will abandon.then I will have option to H1B visa stamping.

But my question is,  will visa interviewer will questions me for same RFE reasons?

Will they do problem in visa stamping for same RFE?

For what type of visa will you be attending the interview if your H-1 is not approved.

Unless the H1 petition is approved, the whole question is redundant. If they approve the H1 petition then everything depends on the caliber of the employer.

17 hours ago, Gorle25 said:

1.speciality occupation

In that case, if I go back to India then my COS application will abandon.then I will have option to H1B visa stamping. While your petition is with USCIS and you leave the country then in this case you need to wait till your petition is approved and after approval you are required to get the visa stamping on that petition.

But my question is,  will visa interviewer will questions me for same RFE reasons? Not necessarily but you should be prepared for that.

Will they do problem in visa stamping for same RFE? No one can guarantee about it, may go smooth and approved or may end up in 221G.  

Good Luck!!!

I have h1b petition approved.but now applied for COS h4 to H1B.I got rfe.if I need to go to india, is there any problem for h1b stamping?