Blank Pages for US Visa Stamping

Santosh_999

For US visa, you only need 1 full blank page for the visa stamp . US doesn't care about any space for the port of entry stamp . They will stamp the class of admission and validity anywhere they find space and if no space is there, they will stamp on top of other old stamps. So I would say you should have 1 for the visa foil. Some countries want you to have 2 full pages for port of entry stamps but US do not care about it.

On 11/3/2019 at 10:54 AM, Santosh_999 said:

Thanks, Guys. This is very helpful. I got an understanding of the entry/exit stamps. What about the visa interview as they place a sticker that uses one complete page when you go to the stamping? Do they have any requirements for this?

If you can let us know how many pages you have, we might be able to answer your question better than going back and forth. 

1 page for US visa

1 page for India immigration exit and entry stamp. They might give you a hard time if there is not enough space for them to stamp. Its upto you to pick up an argument there or get a new passport and to travel, if there is not enough space. 

On 11/4/2019 at 9:53 PM, Santosh_999 said:

I have a total of 2 blank pages (single-sided). 

You will get visa on one page and travel with 1 empty page. Unless you have a strong reason, I would suggest you to apply for a new passport and then travel or else be prepared to wait in line at Indian Immigration if they raise any objections.