Stuck in 221G over 1 year

ramjen

I got 221G last year and after several months consulate denied my visa and updated that they will return to USCIS for further processing.

It has been over a year and I have not heard back. Is there anything I can do now?

The consulting position that I was working on was closed and I do not have a company who is ready to sponsor until I have a valid H1 visa.

I am cap exempt but could not find a new job offer, as they want me to be in US.

Thanks for your help.

There are few things I am confused. It looks your visa is denied and how will be cap exempt.

I feel you need to apply new H1B in cap next time. I may be wrong.

How did you came to know that consulate denied your visa. If you already heard from them regarding this and what you waiting for.. It has been over a year and I have not heard back. Is there anything I can do now?

I do not have a company who is ready to sponsor . if this is true then who is this as they want me to be in US. Who wants you to come to USA

Edited by gopalakrishnach
On 10/28/2019 at 11:20 PM, ramjen said:

Thanks for your responses.

I am cap exempt, the problem is even if my profile matches their requirements companies are ready to sponsor only if I am already in US as they think it is a lesser risk. So it is going to be difficult for me.

Yes you are are cap exempt. Keep trying , i know people with case same as yours came back to US after spending 1-2 years in india.

Now its definitely bit more difficult, but you can still find genuine company and project if they need your skill. good luck.