Visitor visa for parents

JJay Mehta

My base location is India and I am currently working in India. I have a B1/B2 visa which is currently valid but is from my previous employer. None from my family or immediate relatives are settled in US.

Following are my questions:

1) Can I travel to US on B1/B2 visa which has my previous employer name printed on it

2)  I am planning to now apply for my parents (both are senior citizens and retired) B2 visa, as I want to take them to US for sight seeing. What all documents would they need to carry for the interview as possible evidence along with their passport, DS 160 and Interview confirmation slip.

3) Possible questions which they might face, as they have never traveled out of India.

4) If visa gets approved, our travel would for max 3 weeks. How much bank balance in INR should be shown as evidence, as I don't want it to be below the expected limit.

I would be bearing the expense of the entire trip and would be traveling along with them. I have stated the same in their DS 160 forms.