H1B RFE(Missing SOW)

zakerece

Hi,

I'm working for Employer A at Client xyz location. Between my employer A and client xyz, there is one vendor B and implementing partner C.

While filing H1b extension, i submitted all documents(xyz client letter , implementing partner C letter, vendor B letter, contract between my employer A and B and contract between vendor B and Implementing partner).

Now i received RFE asking the SOW between implementing partner C and client xyz. 

Implementing partner C said that as per their policy they will not share any contractual documents between them and client. They can only give their letter by stating that i'm working at client xyz and my employer is A.

Can someone please suggest how should i respond to this RFE where it specifically mentioned about contractual documents(either Work order or SOW) between client xyz and implementing partner C? What documents i can submit?

What other options i may have?

Talk to a immigration lawyer. This is complicated and I don't think anyone on this forum can guide you on this. Also you don't respond to RFE's ,it is your employer who should be doing it. I hope they are using a lawyer? Having multiple layers on H1B is not a good idea, it is very difficult to prove Employee-Employer relationship on such situations. Even if you are able to give them the contract, I still feel it is going to be difficult. I wish you the best but you would need to consult an immigration lawyer.