H4 + EAD

My husband is working on H1b visa (approved I-140 on August 2019) with employer A and planning to change his job to employer B. I am on H1b visa (valid till April 2020) and planning to apply for H4 & H4 EAD concurrently on my husband’s approved I-140. My question is:
1) I know that H4 and EAD does not accept Premium Processing but if all application (H1, H4 and EAD) are filed together in Premium processing, will it help me to get H4 Biometric appointment early compared to if application is sent under regular processing.
2) In how many days did USCIS usually approve H4 and EAD application after Biometric appointment?
3) Does the premium processing drive the early H4 biometric appointment date?

1. Nope.

2. Full processing time is approximately 5.5 months from the date of submission of  application. Your Biometric appointment will fall in this window.

3. Nope. PP doesn't have any effect on H4 processing or Biometic appointment date. 

I have read in some cases you can take your Biometics appointment letter to ASC ahead of time and get your Fingerprinting done (its again up to ASC to accept it or not).