H4 Stamping with H1 Approval through Email

Hi All,

I have scheduled H4 Stamping for my wife on 10/29 with my her current H4 validity which is expiring in 5 months.  I have applied for H1 ext and got approval Email.. can my wife show my latest H1 extension approval email and get her H4 stamping done.. or approved H1 B petition copy is mandatory document for H4 stamping.. 

Can you please advice.. Thanks in advance. 

On 10/25/2019 at 1:15 PM, ashok1593 said:

Hi All,

I have scheduled H4 Stamping for my wife on 10/29 with my her current H4 validity which is expiring in 5 months.  I have applied for H1 ext and got approval Email.. can my wife show my latest H1 extension approval email and get her H4 stamping done.. or approved H1 B petition copy is mandatory document for H4 stamping.. 

Can you please advice.. Thanks in advance. 

Visa officer never considers any docs on the date of interview. All validity dates are driven by DS-160 form.

On 11/1/2019 at 1:36 PM, ashok1593 said:

Luckily on the same day before the interview,  I got approval notice and my wife showed the new H1B copy during interview .. the Visa officer took the passport and H1B copy and gave 221g.. the status of 221g got changed to approved after 3 days.. so finally every thing went smooth..

Cool, Congrats and glad everything worked out well for you!