H1B REFUSED 'OF-194 REFUSAL - CONTACT DHS USCIS

Hello, 

I have attended the visa interview on feb7th 2019 and was issued a 221g white slip with no documents asked and returned the passport. after a couple of requesting emails to support@ustravel.com for status in this month(OCT 2019). Today (oct 25 2019) I got OF194 refusal worksheet from the consulate stating as below... 

"

Section 221(g) of the act prohibits the issuance of a visa to anyone who has failed to present the documents required in connection with the visa application,or who have failed to submit sufficient credible evidence to support the claimed petition able relationship.The following remarks apply in your case.....

consular investigation revealed that there is no qualifying employment for the beneficiary. 

Your case is administratively closed at the Consular Section.Consular officer apply a 'reasonable person standard' when evaluating the bona fides visa applications(9 FAM 42.43 N2.2(3)). The basis of the return of the petition for revocation is also "evidence that USCIS did not have available at the time of adjudication and that such evidence, if applicable, would have resulted in the petition being denied".These facts establish that the petition is invalid. further these facts as ascertained by consular officers would convince a reasonable person that the circumstances constitute misrepresentation to evade immigration laws. 

Therefore .pursuant to 9 FAM 41.53 N2.-3,the reviewing officer has decided that the petition should be returned to the USCIS with the recommendation that it be revoked.The process includes review by the Non immigration visa chief.When USCIS receives the returned petition,they will contact the petitioner,who will have an opportunity to rebut consular findings concerning this case.If USCIS revokes the petition,the beneficiary may become ineligible for a visa under Immigration and Nationality Act Section 212(a)(6)©(i)(or other appropriate section). If USCIS reaffirms the petition, the petition will be returned to post for further processing.

"
Suggest me please now what needs to do now and what actions to take reprocess again. 

• 3 weeks later...