Applied for visitor visa

Hello i am an US citizen and my husband is an international student in canada. We recently had a daughteer here in canada and she is a canadian citizen. I m currently staying with my husband in canada since i gave birth. My husband recently applied for US visit visa and he has an interview next month.. since i cant sponsor him on immigration visa because i have stayed in canada since we got married and havent work since then and i am not able to financially sponsor him for immigration which is why he had to apply for visit visa so that way we can go together and visit my family there. My question is... if they ask him during the interview why do u wanna visit usa ? What he would say? And what are the possiblities that his visa will be approved?? And what would be the appropiate reason for him to tell them at the interview? 

21 hours ago, Sonyahendrick said:

Hello i am an US citizen and my husband is an international student in canada. We recently had a daughteer here in canada and she is a canadian citizen. I m currently staying with my husband in canada since i gave birth. My husband recently applied for US visit visa and he has an interview next month.. since i cant sponsor him on immigration visa because i have stayed in canada since we got married and havent work since then and i am not able to financially sponsor him for immigration which is why he had to apply for visit visa so that way we can go together and visit my family there. My question is... if they ask him during the interview why do u wanna visit usa ? What he would say? And what are the possiblities that his visa will be approved?? And what would be the appropiate reason for him to tell them at the interview? 

Tell the truth! Immigration Officers generally don't issue visitor visa's for spouses of US citizens.