H4 and EAD Approval not received and applying for H1 extension again

Hi,

My last H1B was valid till till December 10, this year and when we applied for my H1B, wife's H4 and EAD extensions all together in premium processing, I got my h1b extended till December 31'st of this year :'(

My wife has given her finger prints and still did not receive H4 and EAD approval notices yet. Now, I am applying for my H1B extension again. I am being told by our attorneys that we will have to revoke my wife's h4 and end and apply them again. Is that really the case? We hate spending another $2k plus for the H4 and EAD again on top of the premium processing fees for My H1B extension.

Any advise here is much appreciated.

Thanks 

On 10/18/2019 at 10:20 PM, ArjunReddy9 said:

Hi,

My last H1B was valid till till December 10, this year and when we applied for my H1B, wife's H4 and EAD extensions all together in premium processing, I got my h1b extended till December 31'st of this year 😢

My wife has given her finger prints and still did not receive H4 and EAD approval notices yet. Now, I am applying for my H1B extension again. I am being told by our attorneys that we will have to revoke my wife's h4 and end and apply them again. Is that really the case? We hate spending another $2k plus for the H4 and EAD again on top of the premium processing fees for My H1B extension.

Any advise here is much appreciated.

Thanks 

You don't have an option. Only option would be if your wife is planning to go out of country before end of year then no need to file for her, she can take your new H-1 approval and go for stamping and come back into the country.