Business Visa to USA

Am working as Vice president exports in a ltd company in India . I have been travelling to USA since 2009 and my last visa expired on Sep 2019 . I applied for the new visa  on 30th Aug 2019  , the embassy told me to fill Form DS 5535 , which i did and sent the same on 3rd Sep 2019 . My Job requires lot of international travel and i would traveled to 40 countries since last 15 years .  My brother is a USA citizen  and my son studies in DC in 3rd year B tech . I have not heard any thing from USA delhi office since 3rd sep .  when i travel to USA , i also travel to mexico and canada and have valid visa for Canada till 2025 

what should i do ? 

On 10/15/2019 at 6:20 PM, Noah Lott said:
  1. bear in mind that once an application is set aside for additional processing, whatever that might be, no one can speed up the process, realistically track the process nor influence the process....phone calls, letters, etc, will be for naught.....such inquiries are more likely to delay the process than expedite it.

thanks for the information 

i checked  up on CEAC web site and it says 

Case created : 28th Aug 2019 

Case last  Updated : 28th Sep 2019 

what does this mean ?