H1 to H4 timelines

Watimg

I have H1 till Aug2020. Husband H1 stamped till 2021 with dependent kids,lost job due to cost reduction.60 days grace till dec first week.While looking for a job,shall he file for H4?

If kids primary is changed and the timeline is more than 60 days,do they need to leave country?

I have to travel to India for H4 stamping as i will the primary if husband H1 not transferred?

How soon there status can be changed to H4 so no one leaves the country if possible?

Need help ,though I will actively looking for a good attorney this week...but a personal experience and expert advice is much appreciated. 

23 hours ago, Watimg said:

I have H1 till Aug2020. Husband H1 stamped till 2021 with dependent kids,lost job due to cost reduction.60 days grace till dec first week.While looking for a job,shall he file for H4?

If kids primary is changed and the timeline is more than 60 days,do they need to leave country?

I have to travel to India for H4 stamping as i will the primary if husband H1 not transferred?

How soon there status can be changed to H4 so no one leaves the country if possible?

Need help ,though I will actively looking for a good attorney this week...but a personal experience and expert advice is much appreciated. 

Your husband can wait until end of November before filing for COS to H-4. He does not have to leave the country while the COS is pending.

Same with your kids. You can file a I-539 for them also with you being primary.