HAVE H4 VISA AND EAD VALID TILL SEPT 2021. PRIMARY H1B ENDING ON 31ST OCT 2019. CAN H4 STILL WORK?

My husband's H1B was approved and valid till Sept 2021, based on his existing I-140. I applied for H4 and later for EAD card. Both valid till Sept 2021. But now my spouse's company has given him a notice that Oct 31st 2019 would be his last date in the current company (that sponsored the GC)

Will my husband will get the 60 days to find a new job and transfer his I-140 and H1B?

In the mean time (from Oct 31st to till his H1B transfer is filled) can I continue to work (beyond Oct 31st 2019) since I already have a valid EAD card?

Can I continue to work without break while his H1B transfer is under process?

On 10/11/2019 at 2:49 PM, supriyabharath9 said:

My husband's H1B was approved and valid till Sept 2021, based on his existing I-140. I applied for H4 and later for EAD card. Both valid till Sept 2021. But now my spouse's company has given him a notice that Oct 31st 2019 would be his last date in the current company (that sponsored the GC)

Will my husband will get the 60 days to find a new job and transfer his I-140 and H1B?

In the mean time (from Oct 31st to till his H1B transfer is filled) can I continue to work (beyond Oct 31st 2019) since I already have a valid EAD card?

Can I continue to work without break while his H1B transfer is under process?

You can continue to work while his H-1 transfer is in process. No need of a break. He will be in status till Dec 30th 2019 (60 days grace period). He needs to find a job in 60 days.