H1B Extension & Transfer

Here is my scenario can you please advise ASAP.

I'm with employer A have H1B initially I have until 11/2020 for one location.Due to job change with same employer but different client & location. Amendment was applied and approved for new location until 09/19 only. My employer A has said my H1B lost duration and filed and extension in regular process for same location/client but after filing extension project ended. Now employer A is saying he needs to find me project only in MSA location which they filed extension. My question is it true what employer A is telling? 

Based up on his limitation to that MSA location it's hard to find project. In my second thought is found different employer to transfer h1 with new project and new location? Also new employer is saying he will file transfer on 11/2020 petition is that doable? Also new employer is suggesting me to go for regular processing only. Does this transfer process comes under bridge petition?

Can you tell me bit about bridge petition means?