H-1B stamping issue

Hello,

I’m working as a c2c for x company. My H-1 got approved and it holds by my consultancy. On oct1 my H-1 got started and now I lost the job today. I’m having my brother wedding on nov3 and I planned to go for that. So my vendor is ready to give me a client letter stating that I’m working for his internal project and I no need to do amendment also because It’s just only 3miles away. My H-1 got approved on X company. In this scenario can I take that risk? And I’m having X client letter also so can I go for that? I need to do stamping. 

On 10/9/2019 at 1:30 PM, chaitu0411 said:

Hello,

I’m working as a c2c for x company. My H-1 got approved and it holds by my consultancy. On oct1 my H-1 got started and now I lost the job today. I’m having my brother wedding on nov3 and I planned to go for that. So my vendor is ready to give me a client letter stating that I’m working for his internal project and I no need to do amendment also because It’s just only 3miles away. My H-1 got approved on X company. In this scenario can I take that risk? And I’m having X client letter also so can I go for that? I need to do stamping. 

Always a risk with internal project. Just be thoroughly prepared in case of delays and extra scrutiny during visa stamping. My personal suggestion is a NO for this type of scenario.

Edited by shekar11#
On 10/9/2019 at 12:30 PM, chaitu0411 said:

Hello,

No consulting company (or vendor) has legitimate internal projects. They would have to provide things like market research for the product. Product development is very expensive, none of these shady consulting companies have the money for that.

Using a fraud "client" letter is fraud, and could get you banned for life.