Need urgent help please!!

I have two questions. Is someone one can please respond - that would be great. 

1. I am Canadian permanent resident( Indian citizen) and am trying to get appointment for H-1B visa in Canada. However the latest date I am seeing is Jan -2020 in Vancouver. ( I am checking for Toronto and Vancouver -Toronto is straight up showing unavailable!! ) 

Am I doing something wrong in selecting any option. How can I ensure that I am selecting all the right options to get an earlier date because I am a PR- and not going on travel visa. Please let me know thanks. 

2. Can we take two different H-1B visa dates -one at Indian consulate in India/ and one in another country( Canada US consulate in my case) with same DS-160 application form number ?

Edited by Ankita Sharma
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:58 AM, Ankita Sharma said:

1. I am Canadian permanent resident( Indian citizen) and am trying to get appointment for H-1B visa in Canada. However the latest date I am seeing is Jan -2020 in Vancouver. ( I am checking for Toronto and Vancouver -Toronto is straight up showing unavailable!! ) 

Am I doing something wrong in selecting any option. How can I ensure that I am selecting all the right options to get an earlier date because I am a PR- and not going on travel visa. Please let me know thanks. 

2. Can we take two different H-1B visa dates -one at Indian consulate in India/ and one in another country( Canada US consulate in my case) with same DS-160 application form number ?

I don't know any thing about earliest available date in Canada although you can book an appointment in any other country US consulate if they entertain H1B visa, like Mexico or India (except Chennai) or any other country where you can go easily.

No you cannot take two dates on the same DS 160 and for the proof of payment is solely tied to one interview date.

On 10/6/2019 at 10:58 AM, Ankita Sharma said:

1. Not sure about first one.

2. You cannot use a single DS-160. You need to fill 2 DS-160's. However there is no issue in booking visa slots in 2 different countries at the same time.