H1b drop box 221g(blue)

Hi,

I have transferred my h1b to a new employer which is approved and valid till Jun 24, 2021.
In India for visa stamping, got 221G(blue) after drop box requesting below docs:

1. A copy of the petition with all supporting documents as filed with USCIS.
  2. A detailed description of the project to which you will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project, employer, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location, and marketing analysis for the product.
  3. Copies of your petitioner's U.S. federal income tax returns for the last two years(or the following tax years)
  4. An amended LCA and I-129 Petition Receipt Notice from USCIS for your new work location

Q)My question is about requirement 4:

Since I am with the same company(direct- fulltime- no clients) and there is no change of material(location, duties, role, etc.,) after H1b transfer in past 15 months. Does it mean I have to carry my LCA, I-129 petition filed during h1b transfer or, do I need to file for amendment?

On 10/4/2019 at 8:14 AM, chotustar said:

Hi,

I have transferred my h1b to a new employer which is approved and valid till Jun 24, 2021.
In India for visa stamping, got 221G(blue) after drop box requesting below docs:

1. A copy of the petition with all supporting documents as filed with USCIS.
  2. A detailed description of the project to which you will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project, employer, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location, and marketing analysis for the product.
  3. Copies of your petitioner's U.S. federal income tax returns for the last two years(or the following tax years)
  4. An amended LCA and I-129 Petition Receipt Notice from USCIS for your new work location

Q)My question is about requirement 4:

Since I am with the same company(direct- fulltime- no clients) and there is no change of material(location, duties, role, etc.,) after H1b transfer in past 15 months. Does it mean I have to carry my LCA, I-129 petition filed during h1b transfer or, do I need to file for amendment?

You can show the list of docs to your attorney and he will be able to help you.

Hi....

in my case... I have submitted for Dropbox as I got INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM. After a week I have received 221g letter along with the passport mentioning  I have been called for interview. They asked me to walk-in and not to schedule any appointment. I’m not sure why I have been called. Can anyone tell me why I have been called and what are the questions that they will ask....

Thanks

DP

On 10/8/2019 at 3:19 PM, IT proff Div said:

Hi....

in my case... I have submitted for Dropbox as I got INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM. After a week I have received 221g letter along with the passport mentioning  I have been called for interview. They asked me to walk-in and not to schedule any appointment. I’m not sure why I have been called. Can anyone tell me why I have been called and what are the questions that they will ask....

Thanks

DP

There is no specific reason why you are called. This is common in recent times. Just be prepared as you prepare for a normal interview. Have all your docs before going.