B1/B2 extension

mishrav9

Hello Forum, 

My wife entered the US on a B1/B2 for a business trip ending 6th Oct 2019. I along with my kids, joined her in the US on a B1/B2 and we were planning  a week long vacation at the end of her business trip. 

At the time of entry she had shown her deputation letter from the company which showed 6th of Oct as the end date and thus the immigration officer has given an exit date of 10th of Oct. Her return flight is booked for the 13th of Oct. So we need just a 3 days more as extension. 

What is our best recourse in this situation?  

8 hours ago, mishrav9 said:

Hello Forum, 

My wife entered the US on a B1/B2 for a business trip ending 6th Oct 2019. I along with my kids, joined her in the US on a B1/B2 and we were planning  a week long vacation at the end of her business trip. 

At the time of entry she had shown her deputation letter from the company which showed 6th of Oct as the end date and thus the immigration officer has given an exit date of 10th of Oct. Her return flight is booked for the 13th of Oct. So we need just a 3 days more as extension. 

What is our best recourse in this situation?  

Quickest way is to schedule an INFOPASS appointment. You may be able to get extension if she has not exceeded 6 moths of stay.

https://my.uscis.gov/en/appointment/v2