Job offer on H4 EAD

Spouse attended for an interview and got an offer. While filling up the Job we indicated “Authorized to work in US” .  But for document verification/ background verification they are asking for 

Either one of the below cards 

1. US passport (or)
  2. Govt ID and birth certificate (or)
  3. Permanent resident Card. 

Any suggestions on how to proceed ? We are thinking to explain them that we don’t need any sponsorship and can work on H4 EAD. 

Thank you. 

The instructions for form I-9 show what documents can be used to verify work authorization. The EAD is one of them. The company can not pick and choose from the allowed document. That's also in the I-9 instructions.

In the first paragraph, the Anit-Discrimination Notice, it says "Employers CANNOT specify which document(s) the employee may present to establish employment authorization and identity."

I would just tell them that she has an Employment Authorization Document which according to List A of the I-9 Instructions is sufficient to establish Identity and Employment Authorization.

Edited by JoeF