Surrogacy in India

Currently, my husband is a GC holder & I am on EAD (Derivative applicant based Husband's EB2). Recently, my GC got approved, however did not receive GC. We are planning to use a surrogate in India, with donor egg. Please let us know the process to bring the child/children into US. Also, we are planning to go with 2 surrogate mothers in different states, so we may have children born on different dates & have birth certificates from different municipalities. We are just trying to increase are probability of having children, so going with 2 surrogate mothers at the same time. 

Questions

What is the immigration process to bring the child/children born through surrogacy with donor egg into US

Will there be any issues to bring them into US due to usage of 2 surrogate mothers without much gap. 

Thanks for your help. 

Mahi

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2019 at 12:35 PM, GCDREAM0505 said:

Currently, my husband is a GC holder & I am on EAD (Derivative applicant based Husband's EB2). Recently, my GC got approved, however did not receive GC. We are planning to use a surrogate in India, with donor egg. Please let us know the process to bring the child/children into US. Also, we are planning to go with 2 surrogate mothers in different states, so we may have children born on different dates & have birth certificates from different municipalities. We are just trying to increase are probability of having children, so going with 2 surrogate mothers at the same time. 

Questions

What is the immigration process to bring the child/children born through surrogacy with donor egg into US

Will there be any issues to bring them into US due to usage of 2 surrogate mothers without much gap. 

Thanks for your help. 

Mahi

You should hire really good attorney for this important matter.