Visa revocation

devudu

I was arrested for misdemeanor,and case will be dismissed with in 2 months.i am on f2 visa. I didn't receive any email from uscis about revocation. My visa is still vaild until 2024. Lot of internet searches are telling that if your arrested automatically visa will revoked. I am planning to go for vacation to home country in jan 2020. In i94 view compliance is not showing(number of days left:n/a)

1.how can we see that our visa is revoked or not?

2.if it is revoked,then there will be possible of reinstating?

Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you in Advance. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2019 at 11:11 AM, devudu said:

I was arrested for misdemeanor,and case will be dismissed with in 2 months.i am on f2 visa. I didn't receive any email from uscis about revocation. My visa is still vaild until 2024. Lot of internet searches are telling that if your arrested automatically visa will revoked. I am planning to go for vacation to home country in jan 2020. In i94 view compliance is not showing(number of days left:n/a)

1.how can we see that our visa is revoked or not?

2.if it is revoked,then there will be possible of reinstating?

Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you in Advance. 

https://www.murthy.com/2018/08/06/prudential-revocation-of-visas-following-arrest-for-broad-range-of-crimes/

• 1 month later...