H1b Transfer to company B with i-140 from company A and after i-94 expiry and company A extension in RFE

confusedsai

Could you please help me with your answer here.

My current h1b extension with company A is in progress in regular processing and got an RFE. My i-94 also expired. I read that I can transfer to company B even after i-94 expiry while h1b extension with company A is in RFE.

Can Company B apply for transfer along with i-140 of company A even after my i-94 expiry ?
I read in article that current extension from company A will become bridge petition if i transfer after i-94 expiry. So, whether the denial of RFE of company A also follows denial of h1b transfer of company B as company A is bridge petition?
Whether company B can apply in premium and still I could get it approved with no i-94 ? if so, can I still buy out time from company B to know the result of Company A. If it is also approved at a latter point, do I still have to go out of country as I do not have new i-94 for company B petition but have new i-94 from company A alone?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...