Green card application based on filing date

Hello

As per October 2019 visa bulletin, my priority date in EB2 category  is current in filing date table.  But still not current in Final action date table.
I am also seeing that for October 2019 Visa bulletin USCIS is allowing to use filing date to apply for Green card application.
For me, my employer's lawyer will be applying .
In this regard, I have few questions:

Is this required that I need to apply before 31st October 2019?   In case, If  USCIS does not allow to use filing date in November 2019 visa bulletin and I did not complete the filing the applications by Oct 31, 2019 , then can I  do so in November?

Is this possible that I can apply for my wife and son separately then mine from other lawyer them my employer's lawyer?

Is this required that my application has to file before my wife and son?

Do I need to apply also for EAD card and Advance Payrol for my wife and son(18 yrs) or this will be automatically part of Green card application? 

I am trying to understand the green card application process therefore I apologize in advance for novice questions.
Thanks a lot in advance for all your help.
Rakesh