Got a blue slip 221(g) during Visa Interview

HI,

I got a 221(g), asking to appear for an interview. When I attended the interview, they gave me another blue slip asking for more documents.

Background :
I work out of home office as per my LCA working with multiple client through my Employer. 

In Interview:
Consulate asked whether you work for any client. I said 'Yes'. Asked for the work location of Client and My work location. For that i replied with Client office address and my worksite location to be home as per my LCA. Then he said its problematic and gave me a blue slip asking for Client letter, Detailed project description , Itinerary of Service and W2. 

My Employer is saying Client letter is not required as my LCA states I work out of home office. 

I request for the suggestion from this group on my case.

Hi,

I was in similar situation like you. I work for a client from my office location but not from client place. I was asked by Consulate( 221g in dropbox) to bring client letter, and detailed project description. My client won't provide me a letter as I work in my location, so my company gave me an explanation on company letter head stating the same with the signature from authoritative person. During interview, when Visa officer asked me for client letter, I gave her the letter provided by my company and explained the same. So, ask your company to provide an official communication on a company letter head. 

Wish you all the best!

Thanks 

12 hours ago, SushanthRaikar said:

HI,

I got a 221(g), asking to appear for an interview. When I attended the interview, they gave me another blue slip asking for more documents.

Background :
I work out of home office as per my LCA working with multiple client through my Employer. 

In Interview:
Consulate asked whether you work for any client. I said 'Yes'. Asked for the work location of Client and My work location. For that i replied with Client office address and my worksite location to be home as per my LCA. Then he said its problematic and gave me a blue slip asking for Client letter, Detailed project description , Itinerary of Service and W2. 

My Employer is saying Client letter is not required as my LCA states I work out of home office. 

I request for the suggestion from this group on my case.

This is tricky situation for working remote. Contact a immigration attorney.