All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nshaik

H1B stamping

Hi ,

my company A recently acquired by Company B. my i797 is valid with comapny A still mar 2021. i am planning to goto stamping 

can you please advice in this scenario will work with succor of interest document form Company B ?

it should be fine....happened to me as well and your current petition would be valid till its expiration date. VO and other officials are pretty aware of such situations. no worried you can go for stamping with current petition of company A

21 hours ago, nshaik said:

Hi ,

my company A recently acquired by Company B. my i797 is valid with comapny A still mar 2021. i am planning to goto stamping 

can you please advice in this scenario will work with succor of interest document form Company B ?

Your company's attorney should be able to help with what is needed in this case.

On 9/18/2019 at 12:24 PM, ashukla said:

it should be fine....happened to me as well and your current petition would be valid till its expiration date. VO and other officials are pretty aware of such situations. no worried you can go for stamping with current petition of company A

my Attorney and company B providing Succor of interest and other supporting documents ..i hope thats all i required .

as per my HR 2 of them got stamping after acquired. btw i am planning to goto Neuvo laredo ,mexico

Edited by nshaik

On 9/18/2019 at 12:24 PM, ashukla said:

@ashukla is it possible to you share what documents u carried and is it possibe you to share successor of interest document

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 7:33 PM, nshaik said:

@ashukla is it possible to you share what documents u carried and is it possibe you to share successor of interest document

@nshaik My HR head from US gave me a letter mentioning that merger, and a new name of the company although VO didn't asked anything about this and I never showed it to him. My visa got approved. I would advise you should carry at minimum a letter from company HR describing the merger and new name. I do not expect you to carry merger documents or any other details about it, as being an employee you are not expected to be involved or to be shared with such high level information.

19 hours ago, ashukla said:

@nshaik My HR head from US gave me a letter mentioning that merger, and a new name of the company although VO didn't asked anything about this and I never showed it to him. My visa got approved. I would advise you should carry at minimum a letter from company HR describing the merger and new name. I do not expect you to carry merger documents or any other details about it, as being an employee you are not expected to be involved or to be shared with such high level information.

Thank you , i also consulted Murthy attorney every thing looks good. i am just too cautions