H1B Visa stamping @Calgary on Oct 2nd

Raghav45

Hello Friends,

I have H1B visa interview in Calgary, Canada on Oct 2nd.  I didn’t see any information about Bio metrics, do we need schedule different slot for Bio metrics? I have Canada visitor visa what documents do I need to carry to enter Canada?  Can we attend H1B visa interview for change of status from F1 to H1B? Please share recent experience, if anyone attend the interview in Calgary.

Thanks,

Raghav

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:31 PM, Raghav45 said:

Hello Friends,

I have H1B visa interview in Calgary, Canada on Oct 2nd.  I didn’t see any information about Bio metrics, do we need schedule different slot for Bio metrics? I have Canada visitor visa what documents do I need to carry to enter Canada?  Can we attend H1B visa interview for change of status from F1 to H1B? Please share recent experience, if anyone attend the interview in Calgary.

Thanks,

Raghav

Hey Raghav, when did you booked your appointment and how long is the waiting period? I am intended to go to Calgary as well but not yet started, but please do post your experience there. Good Luck !!

Don't know much about rest of the stuff but yes you can attend COS from F1 to H1B stamping unless its not specifically mentioned or defined for the respective consulate.

21 hours ago, Raghav45 said:

I didn't find any appointments but reached out to [removed non-government link] . They booked appointment for me.  You can get slots with in 30 calendar days. Thank you !

that link has been removed from your post, I have sent you a DM here please read and reply.

Thanks

Edited by ashukla
correction in context
On 9/15/2019 at 8:31 PM, Raghav45 said:

Hello Friends,

Thanks,

Raghav

1.After you enter the embassy, On the day of interview, first you will directed to Bio Metrics then you will be in Q for interview. NO need of appointment for bio metrics.

2.Canada POE will ask your return flight ticket, reason to come to canada. 

3.You can attend f1 to h1.

I had my interview in 2014 in Vancouver. Same situation.

On 9/19/2019 at 2:09 PM, Raghav45 said:

Thank you for your help.

Hello Raghav,

im planning to apply soon and i got my H1 already . can you give m some direction for Canadian TRV do we need a covering letter ?

i saw some format here on the forum so trying to use t hat.. wt are the docs needed ..can you share some details pls ..im not sure if ican add my email here . libran881 at gmail dot com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...