H1b - 221g - Visa Denied

H1b221gH4

Hi All,

I came to India and went for my H1b Visa interview on 3rd July, 2019 and received a 221g (Blue slip). I have submitted all the documents  by email as requested during the interview and my Client also has received a questionnaire to which he submitted the response by 23rd July, 2019. I have been waiting since then. I took a look at the answers submitted by my client and they are pretty standard questions and I don't suspect any of those would put me in trouble. To my surprise, I received a letter from the consulate stating that my Visa has been denied and here is a screenshot of the same.

I have no clue what could be the reason for denial and just curious if anyone has seen or heard of this kind of response and any probable guesses for denial?

Thank you all in advance. 

427491993_VisaDenial.thumb.jpeg.3a608c0886ee20f0d6f0c9f7db52f231.jpeg

On 9/13/2019 at 11:10 AM, H1b221gH4 said:

Hi All,

I came to India and went for my H1b Visa interview on 3rd July, 2019 and received a 221g (Blue slip). I have submitted all the documents  by email as requested during the interview and my Client also has received a questionnaire to which he submitted the response by 23rd July, 2019. I have been waiting since then. I took a look at the answers submitted by my client and they are pretty standard questions and I don't suspect any of those would put me in trouble. To my surprise, I received a letter from the consulate stating that my Visa has been denied and here is a screenshot of the same.

I have no clue what could be the reason for denial and just curious if anyone has seen or heard of this kind of response and any probable guesses for denial?

Thank you all in advance. 

427491993_VisaDenial.thumb.jpeg.3a608c0886ee20f0d6f0c9f7db52f231.jpeg

Contact your employer and attorney. They will help you in this regard.

No negatives but your employer and attorney really had to pursue hard with USCIS, if nothing is done in next month or so then chances are very slim on this case....I had the same situation and USCIS came back after an year asking for a client letter.. I mean seriously?? any client going to wait for anyone for a year or more? by that I have lost the job and client as well so it didn't worked out.

Good Luck mate!!! sorry for you