Tracking H4 Status - Receipt Notice not received

GeorgeM

Hi Everyone,

My H1b is approved, but H4 documents were send back to me indicating the Biometrics fees was not included. I enclosed and send it to Phoneix Service center for H4 which include H4 EAD application also. I have a tracking number that indicates it has received the facility and its been two weeks, not sure how to track whether the application has been received. As per regular processing, at least a notice would have been send by USCIS indicating with the number so we can track. Since this has not happened for weeks, just checking what can be done?

Should we get in touch with a new lawyer so we can establish a connection with USCIS or can we directly call the service center

Please advice, any information would be helpful

3 hours ago, GeorgeM said:

Hi Everyone,

My H1b is approved, but H4 documents were send back to me indicating the Biometrics fees was not included. I enclosed and send it to Phoneix Service center for H4 which include H4 EAD application also. I have a tracking number that indicates it has received the facility and its been two weeks, not sure how to track whether the application has been received. As per regular processing, at least a notice would have been send by USCIS indicating with the number so we can track. Since this has not happened for weeks, just checking what can be done?

Should we get in touch with a new lawyer so we can establish a connection with USCIS or can we directly call the service center

Please advice, any information would be helpful

Call customer service.