Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Visa options NS

Options after denial notification

Recommended Posts

You are overstaying and have to leave the country. Sorry, no way around that.

If your child is on H4 the H4 is also iinvalid, and your child also has to leave.

Edited by JoeF

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this