All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bhavin17

RFE due to wrong travel history info. Please guide

Hi All,

I received RFE (Request for Evidence) when H1b extension was filed by my employer. RFE is based on my travel history which shows wrong result on I-94 Website. Apparently, The last entry in the travel history states that I departed US (Chicago) on 07th of April 2019 which is not correct as I'm still in the US. In fact there are lot of entries against my passport which are incorrect and doesn't make any sense.

I also did go to CBP Deferred Inspection Sites in Chicago to have them correct my Travel History but they claim that they cannot make any changes to Travel History. It is only I-94 which they correct if there are any issues with it. 

Can someone please help me out here with this unique situation.

Appreciate your help!

On 9/10/2019 at 11:28 AM, Bhavin17 said:

Hi All,

I received RFE (Request for Evidence) when H1b extension was filed by my employer. RFE is based on my travel history which shows wrong result on I-94 Website. Apparently, The last entry in the travel history states that I departed US (Chicago) on 07th of April 2019 which is not correct as I'm still in the US. In fact there are lot of entries against my passport which are incorrect and doesn't make any sense.

I also did go to CBP Deferred Inspection Sites in Chicago to have them correct my Travel History but they claim that they cannot make any changes to Travel History. It is only I-94 which they correct if there are any issues with it. 

Appreciate your help!

Interesting. Better contact an immigration attorney.

On 9/10/2019 at 11:28 AM, Bhavin17 said:

Hi All,

Appreciate your help!

Interesting. Better contact an immigration attorney.