Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

B2 Visitor visa Extension for parents

Recommended Posts


My parents have Visitor visa and they travelled 3-4 times to USA. Now Their B2 - Visitor visa is expiring in few  months. So How can I renewal their visa ?

Do they need to Go US consulate office for stamping ?  or Do they eligible for IWP / Dropbox option.


Please guide me




Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now