H4 Dropbox and H1 Interview same day

rktm9

Hello,

My wife and I are travelling to India in November and scheduled appointments for her dropbox document submission and my VAC and interview appointments, as I am not eligible for dropbox. My question is, can my wife submit the documents on the same day as my interview? As she has to submit my last Visa copy, is it ok if she submits my expired visa copy? 

Please let me know if you suggest for us to go to interview together or wait for my wife to submit documents until I receive my passport with stamping.

Really appreciate your help

On 9/4/2019 at 8:08 AM, rktm9 said:

Hello,

My wife and I are travelling to India in November and scheduled appointments for her dropbox document submission and my VAC and interview appointments, as I am not eligible for dropbox. My question is, can my wife submit the documents on the same day as my interview? As she has to submit my last Visa copy, is it ok if she submits my expired visa copy? 

Please let me know if you suggest for us to go to interview together or wait for my wife to submit documents until I receive my passport with stamping.

Really appreciate your help

I think your wife can wait until you get ur visa stamped. So that she can submit the current visa copy. This is just to avoid confusion.