H1B- Extension- Premium processing- RFE - speciality occupatoin

Hello, I have applied for my H1B extension on Aug 20, 2019. I work in EC model. I hold a masters degree (Computer Applications). I have got an RFE for specialty occupation. I am asked to provide the below mentioned details:

Detailed Project/Duty Description including: 

Project Name/Description

Additional detailed and specific job duties including the original duties submitted with the initial petition

% of time to be spent on each duty

Hours per week of work

Minimum education, training, and experience necessary to do the job for example: “Bachelor’s degree in [specific field of study related to the position] or related field.”

Any secondary evidence of the Beneficiary’s placement at the job location such as an ID badge, work station pictures, phone/email directories etc.

I have couple of questions:

1) Should i do a education evaluation while replying my RFE?

2) What is an experts letter? Is that mandatory?

3) can i please get some sample reply or document for something similar?

Edited by NanSam
On 9/3/2019 at 6:59 PM, NanSam said:

Hello, I have applied for my H1B extension on Aug 20, 2019. I work in EC model. I hold a masters degree (Computer Applications). I have got an RFE for specialty occupation. I am asked to provide the below mentioned details:

Detailed Project/Duty Description including: 

Project Name/Description

Additional detailed and specific job duties including the original duties submitted with the initial petition

% of time to be spent on each duty

Hours per week of work

Minimum education, training, and experience necessary to do the job for example: “Bachelor’s degree in [specific field of study related to the position] or related field.”

Any secondary evidence of the Beneficiary’s placement at the job location such as an ID badge, work station pictures, phone/email directories etc.

I have couple of questions:

1) Should i do a education evaluation while replying my RFE?

2) What is an experts letter? Is that mandatory?

3) can i please get some sample reply or document for something similar?

Is this an Amendment + Extn application?  If not, then is there any change in title at Employer or does the LCA states that its a New employment instead of continuation of Employment?